Sweet_babe

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hungry Hearts



Walking through the busy street
makes me feel so lonely....
Oh! How I wish that there is someone walking with me,
loving me, caring for me and protecting me

throughout this long journey of life...


Just watching lovers cuddled together on the streets
makes my heart feel bitter!
Hey, Prince Charming!! Where are you??
When are you gonna give me your love?
When are we gonna share our lives together?
When? When? When?
How I wish you could come and release
my hungry heart....


The seed of love has not yet ripen,
it takes time, but it will!
How many of us has the perseverance to wait?
Hardly any!!!!
But the ones who were patient enough,
did find someone special.
If you care to wait patiently,
you'll definitely find someone,
someone you love,
someone to call your own.


This is a promise from the God of Love,
one day, the Cupid of Love shall appear....
And all the hungry hearts on Earth would be fed!


Someone, somewhere, somehow you'll meet...
That special someone who is made especially for you!!
Trust me... Someday it will happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Date: Jan, 1999

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home