Sweet_babe

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Missing the Time




I remember the first time we met,
The way you said “Hi” was just unforgetable.
It's wonderful to recollect the lovely memory.
The way we talked,
As if there was no tomorrow.
I felt the closeness towards you,
So, that's why I appreciate you so very much.

I remember the time,
When we were more than friends,
The fun, laughter, joys and sorrows we shared
together
Were irreplaceable.
The countless talks,
Your deep voice,
Your warm smile,
Your everything,
Still lingering in my mind,
Still so alive and fresh in the bottom of my heart.
I still feel like last time together and miss that last time,
Cuddled in your strong arms.
I never knew you would mean so much to me,
Since now that, we are apart,
I hope we can keep the good memories.



Thank you, my dear friend, for making my life so bright!
I miss you tons!


Date: Oct. 11, 1996.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home